We are a bunch of smart, talented and enthusiastic people who bring in a great deal of zest and out-of-the-box ideas to the work arena.
Life at AgilizTech
EXPERIENCE : 2+ Years
- Adept at queries, report writing and presentation findings.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong in writing Complex SQL queries.
- Strong in Python or any other scripting language.
- Knowledge of statistical tools like R.
- Experience with BI tools like Tableau.
- Prior experience on Linux family OS.
- Some prior programming experience preferred.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
EXPERIENCE: 3 -5 years
- In-depth experience with iOS development using Objective-C or Swift and Xcode
- Expert – level skills in OOPS concepts
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithms and complexity analysis
- Expert – level skills and understanding of any of the SCM/GIT etc.
- Excellent debugging skills to solve challenging problems
- Knowledge and skills in code analysis and performance management tools
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience with integrating with RESTful, SOAP API backends
- Experience with APIs (OAuth, XML, JSON, REST, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Apple Store App Submission process
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
- Understanding of design patterns/architecture
- Work experience/understanding of Web Services/XML/SOAP/REST/Web APIs, COCOAPOD etc.
The Java Developer will be a key member of a small development team creating an enterprise scale SaaS mobile and web based application to directly link and match the customer to the resources that can best help – across any channel.
- At least 3-7 years’ software development experience required in the object-oriented environment.
- At least 3-7 years’ experience of Java, J2EE, Spring, Jetty & GWT.
- Experience publishing/consuming services using JSON and REST frameworks.
- Good grasp of JSON, XML or other data exchange formats.
- Strong working knowledge of XML, ANT, Maven.
- Strong working knowledge of SQL.
- Knowledge of an Application Logging Framework (log4j is preferred)
- Knowledge of Unit Testing Using a Framework (junit is preferred)
- Experience of Agile development methodology.
- Experience with subversion, Git.
- Experience developing software for both Windows and Linux.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Participate as a technical contributor on a fast-paced project team of engineers involved in the development of new, cloud-based application, utilizing an Agile development methodology.
- Define, design and develop critical front end, middle-tier and server-side components of a multi-tenancy application.
- Contribute to all phases of software development lifecycle from requirement gathering, analysis, design, coding, testing and maintaining multiple code modules using core Java, Spring, and similar technologies.
- Consider and include performance, scalability, usability and security provisions as necessary in all tasks.
- Communicate and enforce best practice coding standards to maintain the excellent code quality.
- Love all aspects of development, from brainstorming and design to implementation and launch.
We are looking for hands-on Senior Java developers with technically strong coding and debugging skills in the product development space.
Java Programming / Coding
- Degree in Computer Science/equivalent with commercial software development experience and expertise in system programming and object-oriented design is most preferred.
- 8 – 12 years of end-to-end development (SDLC) experience (Requirement analysis, Develop, Enhance, Design, Maintain applications in the product development space)
- Individual Contributor Position – extremely hands on role (onto coding, debugging, problem solving).
- Successful track record in writing high quality code and large scale components in a SaaS environment.
- Good knowledge of algorithms, caching, scalability and concurrency technologies.
- Experience in using or developing UI frameworks.
This is exclusively for an Individual Contributor position where we are looking for someone with end to end SDLC skills.
- Experience – 5 to 8 years
- Must be strong in Core Java and OOPs concepts.
- Must have developed and consumed RESTful web services in Java preferably using Spring MVC.
- Must have familiarity with Spring and JPA/Hibernate frameworks.
- Must have basic understanding of databases and SQL queries.
- Made heavy use of Chrome Developer Tools + Firebug to debug the front-end code.
- Collaborated with team on implementing new features and worked in an Agile environment
- Developed working prototypes from UI designs for cross-platform devices (Android, IOS).
- Implemented plug-ins (Bootstrap) to extend application functionality.
- Worked with browsers compatibility issues.
- Created templates using HTML, CSS.
You will bring to the role a passion for championing quality efforts in your agile and product teams. You must be a self-driven individual with entrepreneurial spirit and possess an intellectual curiosity to solve hard problems. The ideal candidate will be proficient and proven in the testing of a scalable multi-tenant application using a mix of leading, industry standard, and emerging technologies. You have a track record of applying the right level of test automation using the most appropriate tool. You will bring your battle proven experience in testing of an enterprise Java-based SaaS product.
You will work closely with Product Managers, Developers and peers both onsite and offshore to design and execute test cases. Over time you will serve as the QA owner of the product module.
- Strong testing skills. Able to develop test strategy, design test plan, and test cases effectively and independently.
- Experience as QA engineer in Scrum methodology requiring automated tests as definition of done.
- Experience in testing enterprise business application.
- Experience in testing J2EE based application.
- Hands on experience in GUI automation (such as Selenium or QTP) and API automation (such as JUnit) using off the shelves tools.
- Strong SQL query knowledge.
- Experience in product based companies